Watch as Candy Nation builds some fun and seasonal Candy Charcuterie Boards
A Rainbow Candy Charcuterie board is perfect for a Rainbow-themed birthday party!
Celebrate the 4th of July with a Red, White, and Blue Candy Charcuterie board!
Check our wide assortment of Red, White, and Blue Candy!
Tips for creating an awesome Candy Charcuterie Board:
1. Choose a large platter or cutting board.
2. Choose an assortment of wrapped and unwrapped candies, bite-sized candy pieces work best.
3. Arrange your candy into piles & sections. Don't be afraid to mix and match different shapes and flavors. For our rainbow candy board, each color had a mixture of different candies.
4. Consider putting smaller candies or candy balls into small bowls or containers so they don't roll around.
5. Add some props to your board.
5. Most importantly, have fun! There's no right or wrong way to create a candy charcuterie board.